INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on how we interact with you, we may collect, use, store, and transfer different types of information about you.
Personal Identification Information
You may use many features of the Site without disclosing your personal identification and you are not required to provide personal identification information as a condition of using our Site (unless you are engaged in a financial transaction which requires personal information). We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or agree to receive emails from us, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Personal identifiable information users may be asked for, or that we may obtain through the methods described below, as appropriate, includes:
- Identity Data, such as your name, title, age/birth date, and gender.
- Contact Information, such as your email address, mailing address, billing address and phone number.
- Payment Information, such as your credit card information, debit card information, and other financial payment information.
- Information, specifically any adverse reaction you might have to one of our dietary supplement products and relevant health information that you choose to share with us.
- Correspondence Information, including information you provide in communication with us.
- Device Information, such as your IP address, browser information, operating system, and technical information from the device you are using to access the Site.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you from:
- Searches and enquiries
- Your use of our website
- Direct email
We will destroy or de-identify information where we form the opinion that the information has been provided to us unlawfully or unfairly.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
In addition to the above, the Company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To recognize you and personalize your experience; we may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our sites, including by supplementing your personal information with data obtained from third parties.
- To learn about Users’ use of the Site and improve our Site based on the information and feedback received from Users.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions, including financial transactions, initiated in the course of using the Site.
- To administer a promotion, survey, site feature, marketing campaign or advertising.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To send periodic emails to Users who request information, and to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them, including company news, updates, and related product or service information. The email address users provide for order processing will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order and to address and respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. We do not sell email addresses to any third party.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others; however, we may share aggregated personal information with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes of outlined above. We may use third party serice providers to help us operate our business, including the Site, including: hosting our websites, managing databases, performing analyses, sending out communications for us such as newsletters or surveys, processing payments and orders, shipping your orders, or providing certain other components of our Site, and responding to customer service requests. We may disclose your information to the extent necessary in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, such as to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency. We may also disclose your information to governmental authorities if necessary and proper to prevent harm to either us or a user, or in connection with a duly initiated investigation. We may disclose your information if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES
The Site is operated in the United States and is intended solely for users located in the United States. Artemida and its Products and Services are U.S.-based and therefore, if you are from, or using the Site from, outside the United States, including the European Union or European Economic Area, and you provide us with information, including personal information, please note that information will be transferred, stored and processed in the United States. This is done either to ensure we are able to provide our services to you, or where not necessary for provision of our services (such as in the case of providing you with marketing communications), it is done only with your consent which your grant by the continued use of the Site. If you live outside of the United States, by using the Site and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer and processing of your information in the United States. U.S. laws may not afford the same level or protection as those in your country.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on third party sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by the websites linked to or from our sites. In addition, third party sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These third-party sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any third-party website, including websites which have a link to any of our Sites, is subject to that third party’s terms and policies.
Artemida does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under age 14. If you are a parent or guardian that becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you should contact us via the contact details listed below so that we may remove any personal information obtained by that child. If we become aware that a child under 14 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
165 Pleasant Avenue
South Portland, ME 01406
Or by EMAIL